Saturday, December 11, 2010

Death to Ginger Kahn

Yesterday morning i started out as usual. My morning patrol was going fine and then the Ginger Kahn shoved me into the pool. I thought my misfortune had gone unobserved by the beasts...I was so very very wrong...sadly, my story must wait until my beast charges her phone. Silly beast. The coyotes are telling a story. I'm pretty sure we'd all enjoy it more if it took place somewhere other than central Austin.

So, morning constitutional... It begins as usual. The make beast opens the door at dawn; I escape. I then enter a jungle filled with potential meals. As I belly crawl through the yard I am attacked again and again by flying creatures that mimic my every sound. I do my best to take cover and make my way to the Land of Ginger Kahn, which includes a body of water, much to my dismay. The Ginger Kahn leaps and jabs...and OMG

*swimming for my extraordinarily valuable life*

No comments:

Post a Comment